Published On:Monday, March 4, 2013
Posted by Anoop Sharma
If you are not sure about your pregnancy then you are at right place to gather information symptom of pregnancy.
Some women know about their pregnancy from the moment of conception. For most women, the first sign of pregnancy is missed a period. If you missed your first period after conception, the reality sets in that you might be pregnant. After missing a period you have buy a pregnancy test or see a doctor right away.
It is better to take that pregnancy test as soon as possible after you have missed a period. Because your baby’s important organs and structures develop in the first few weeks of pregnancy. The earlier you confirm the pregnancy , the sooner take the essential steps to properly care of yourself, to ensure your baby’s health.
Pregnancy can be confirmed using a home pregnancy test within two weeks after the conception. This is the time that you normally expect your period but you missed it. If you are pregnant, a hormone called chronic gonadotropin (hCG) starts to appear in your blood. The level of the hCG increase gradually over next few days hCG get excreted in your urine. The presence of this hCG hormone in your urine on a home test means that you are pregnant, but this test is 100% right. After using home pregnancy test you have to see a doctor to confirm your pregnancy.
Symptoms of pregnancy are:
- Fatigue is the frequent measure, tell-tale sign of early pregnancy.
- Nausea or vomiting may last throughout the first trimester of the pregnancy. Usually nausea found in morning but it can any time of the day. It appears because of the increase level of hCG in the your blood.
- Frequent urination is another symptom of the pregnancy. It occurs because uterus grows in the first trimester; it puts pressure on the bladder.
- Your breasts may feel tender and heavy during the pregnancy. They may increase in the size. The brown or pink circles around your nipples, called areola may become darker because of the hCG level.
- Metallic taste in your mouth,mood swings and headaches are the other possible symptom of pregnancy.
Notice that if the above mentioned symptom are found doesn’t mean you are pregnant and vice-versa but,it's better and suggested to use devcies or strips to confirm your pregnancy as early as possible.