Published On:Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Posted by shikhar
It has been almost 15 years since his appearance went off the air but martin Lawrence says "He might be back on TV soon".
Last night when Matrin and his family were leaving from the Boa Steakhouse in Hollywood Martin said that he has decided to take permanent break from the movies but when it comes to small screens Lawrence may get ready to come back on screen.
Till now Martin hasn't revealed any plan for his appearance on screen but it may have some relation with a sitcom he was reportedly working on earlier this year.
As per the reports, martin finalized the deal to get the show on CBS, but the network pulled it back to May.
His previous TV record is good and strong, so this time it may serve as a good purpose for his reentry.
Now it seems there is a new beginning for the Lawrence on the screen, unless Martin has a whole NEW SHOW up his sleeve. Hopefully it involves Gina.